Wednesday 10 November 2010

Gossip girl no more?

I'm afraid to say tonight was the last night i was able to watch gossip girl at the time it was on with my lovely boyfriend, and we weren't even able to watch it thanks to my father, my homework and my slight addiction to my nintendo ds.

I'm sorry.

Next week i am entering the world of part-time work and will be unable to watch gossip girl at its correct time (8pm-9pm on itv2).

It's a sad, sad day for gossip girl maniacs, like myself, when they are unable to watch it on time and have to listen to others talking about it even though they haven't seen it.



On the other hand, i have had a really lovely relaxed night and i am looking forward to Peter Kay tomorrow night.

Nappy time for me now i believe.


Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment